When and how to change your Job is the question in every employee. Perfect time to change your Job is the time when you become unsatisfied with your job. There can be number reasons for leaving or changing your job. For of them are listed below.
- Behavior of your boss.
- Behavior of your fellow staff.
- Personal disliking .
- Office location and distance from your home.
- Low salary.
- You don’t know the work.
- One type of work nothing new to learn.
- Don’t get holidays , short leaves when needed.
- Problem in performing religious activities.
These are most common reasons for people changing jobs in Pakistan. So now if you have decided to change job then what to do . Following the the guidelines that will guide you how to change your Job.
- Search another job first . (Without telling the existing company)
- Give proper notice before quoting (Praise the existing company in notice).
- Work hard in the notice period and complete it gracefully.
- Ask the new company that you will join them after the notice period.(This will increase your respect in the new company)
- Take proper experience letter and leaving certificate in the notice period.
- Don’t use hard language before leaving . Meet everyone properly and forget about your problems you faced in this company.
Hope this article will help you decide when and how to change your Job. To get new job you can register free on Jobs.com.pk
Dress code for job interview in Pakistan varies from one area to other , in simple words you can say that different cities and villages have different culture & traditions . We will discuss all those in detail but few are general guidelines for job interview dress code.
- Dress should be clean .
- Dress should be properly pressed or ironed .(Make sure that during travelling don’t mess with your cloths )
- Avoid skin tight and too loose dresses.
- Your shoes should be polished and clean.
- Teeth your teeth properly before coming to interview.
- Shave before coming for job interview. (If you are a shaved person other wise balance your breed and comb it properly )
- A nice perfume will help (But make sure that perfume smell is very light and in not annoying)
Now the question is what to wear on job interview? It has several answers on basis of type of job ad location of job. In Pakistan you can have the following dress code during job interview.
- Dress pant and shirt with tie.
- Two piece suit with tie.
- Shalwar kameez with wasket.
Always wear shoes (Polished) with paint shirt and suit. You can wear khari or sandels under sharlwar kameez. but it should be clean and polished. Dont wear dresses with pictures or big prints (for men).
Following tips will help you in your job interview. To get job interview calls you can register free at Jobs.com.pk
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!