|Job Descriptions across the tenure and presently:
• General Banking (Personal Banking Officer/PBO & C.D Incharge)
• A/c Opening (A/c Open, Close, Dormant, Unclaimed and maintaining its record)
• Clearing (Inward, Outward, Same day, Intercity, Special Clearing and managing its record)
• Remittance (PO, DD, MT (Banker’s Cheque) Transferring the Online Cheques, Issuing Cheque Books, ATM’s, CDR, TDR, its balancing and maintains record)
• Collection (Inward Bills Collection/IBC & Outward bills Collection/OBC)
• Retail Banking (Consumer Finance specially Car, Laptop and House Finance
• Processing & Handling all types of documentation of Consumer Finance (Disbur: & adjust:)
• Preparing all the Internal, External and SBP’s Financial Returns or Reports Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Returns and timely compliance to controlling office & Reporting to related H.O.Ds & SBP.
• Maintaining the records of department as to furnish an accurate MIS reports to Head Office and to SBP when required.
• All services are provided within the established turnaround/TAT time.
• Dealing with all types of quarries of the branch, the customer’s affairs and answering within TAT whether internal or external. (Technically support the bank to re-solve all issues)
• Responsible to deal with SBP for Branch Operations Inspection & Periodical Statements.
• Rectification of Audit Irregularities, Preparation of timely Compliance and Audit Reports.
• To inculcate positive attitude at Customer because ‘Customer comes first’ approach in all endeavors related to both Internal & External customers.
• To conduct the product presentation for customer’s awareness, support the branch & team for product development work and suggestions to arrange the workshops and seminars about products (new plans) to retain the customer.
• To assist the administration work including branch expenses, PL & G.L Heads balancing and supervising the staff work, Statutory Return, FED Transfer, bills and other related affairs.
• Liaison with AML/KYC Policy, Prudential Regulations of State Bank of Pakistan.
• Back up of Operation Manager and Manager & Custodian of ATM Keys and Stationery Vault Keys