ENGRO Apprenticeship Training 2017 Program: Applications are invited for 2 years apprenticeship training at ENGRO Polymer & Chemicals.
Process Operator/Plant Operator: Matric Science + 3 years DAE in Chemical/Petroleum/Power Technology from Government recognized polytechnic institute. Candidates having BSc (2 years degrees) can also apply.
Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician I Draftsman (AutoCAD): Matric Science + 3 years DAE in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Auto Diesel & Material Science from Government recognized polytechnic institute. Candidate with additional AutoCAD Diploma will be preferred for draftsman.
Electrical / Instrument Technician: Matric Science + 3 years DAE in Electrical/Electronics/ Instrument & Process Control Technology from Government recognized polytechnic institute.
Qualifications & Requirement:
• Candidates must apply for ONE trade only
• Candidates awaiting result can also apply
• Candidates already undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need NOT to apply
• 65% or above marks are required in Matric, DAE, B. Tech & BSc.
• Maximum age limit is 25 year on January 1, 2017.
Last date to apply for Apprenticeship is November 13, 2016.