KPPSC Jobs: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 95+ vacancies available in 9 Departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government including Agriculture Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperative Dept, Environment, Forest and Wildlife Dept, Establishment Dept, Finance Dept, Higher Education, Archives & Libraris Dept, Home Dept, Information Dept, Law Dept and Population Department. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates can submit applications On-line on or before 9th December 2016.
Name of the Organization: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: 95
Job Location: Peshawar and KPK
– Stenographers (BPS-14 & BPS-16) (39)
– Sub-Divisional Wildlife Officers (BPS-17) (5)
– Community Development Officer (BPS-16) (1)
– Female Research Officer (BPS-16) (1)
– Digitizing Operators (BPS-12) (5)
– Accountants (BPS-14) (25)
– Male/Female Lecturers (BPS-17) (9)
– Assistant Director (BPS-17) (2)
– Computer Operators (BPS-16) (4)
– Assistant Producer / Assistant Information Officer (BPS-16) (2)
– Photographer cum Cameraman (BPS-12) (1)
Qualification, experience, age, domicile and test syllabus details are given on the job notification page.
Interested candidates should submit their application form obtained from the listed branches of National Bank of Pakistan (see notification below for locations) before the deadline of 9th December. For complete instructions about documents requirement and how to apply, please see the job notification given below.
Last Date To Apply: 9th December 2016
Similar Jobs: Accountant, accounting, Administrative, assistant, computer operator, Creative, director, education, female, govt, information technology, kpgovt, kppsc, lecturer, Operator, peshawar, Photographer, producer, Research Officer, Stenographer, Wildlife