State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Statistical Officers Training Scheme 2017: SBP is inviting applications from graduates with Master’s degree or equivalent in Statistics with at least 60% marks where percentages apply or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 where GPA system is applicable or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0, as the case may be from HEC recognized universities/institutes. Required qualification from a recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 23rd June 2017.
|Name of the Organization: State Bank of Pakistan (SBP)|
|Total No. of Vacancies: Multiple|
|Qualifications & Age Limit: Please see job notification below for relevant experience, qualification & age limit information.|
|Job Location: Karachi|
|Last Date To Apply: 23rd June 2017|
Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent in Statistics with at least 60% marks where percentages apply or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 where GPA system is applicable or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0, as the case may be from HEC recognized universities/institutes. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with application. Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
Age: Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA/Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP/IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure.
– Application Form and Deposit Slip is available at SBP/IBP websites i.e., “Online Application Form”
– Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by clicking on “Register” and filling the Online Application Form.
– Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
– Deposit test fee of Rs.750/- for IBP testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of UBL/HBL.
– Send Application Form along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original IBP copy of Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs to
Joint Director (Recruitment), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi not later than June 23, 2017.
– SBP/IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application through post.
– Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test center
Selection Procedure: The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
Pre-Induction Training: After completion of pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, selected candidates shall undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
– Consolidated monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits as per Bank’s rules.
– Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
For complete instructions, please see the job notification given above.
Last Date To Apply: 23rd June 2017