FATA Secretariat Warsak Road, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA for the following vacant positions in FATA Secretariat Warsak Road, Peshawar on contract basis (fixed pay), initially for a period of one year which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of the appointee or till the project life.
DIRECTORATE OF PROJECTS, FATA
Position No. of Posts
Assistant Director (Infrastructure & Procurement) PMU-QIPs/FIP (BPS-17) 01
Duty Station: Peshawar
Age Limit : 30-45
Terms and Conditions:
• Application form, online deposit slip, required qualification and experience of each above mentioned vacant posts are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
• Candidates are required to send their Application forms with C.Vs, recent photographs, copies of certificates /degrees, 1st, 2nd , 3rd and final professional DMCs for engineering positions and CN IC / domicile etc. at provided address of NTS Head Office, Islamabad.
• NTS will charge Rs. 600/- for every application form from the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
• Candidates applying for more than one position shall submit separate applications.
• Candidates serving in government or semi government organizations should apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews on dates to be communicated accordingly.
• The competent authority reserves the right not to fill / increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning the reason.
• The appointee shall be considered as project employee and his/her contract shall be terminated upon completion the project or any miss conduct on part of appointee.
• The appointee cannot claim pensionary benefits and will have no right of regular status.
• Applications must reach NTS Head Office within 15 days of the advertisement. (Monday, 9th February 2015)
For further Information, please contact NTS Call Center (UAN): +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service – Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No 46, 1-8/2, Islamabad