GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRIES & PRODUCTION
PAKISTAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE LAHORE (PITAC)
PITAC is a Government organization working under the administrative control of Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan. It provides Technical Assistance, Training and Advisory Services to the industries and common people. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in its Head Office Lahore and Regional Offices Islamabad, Mirpur, Peshawar, Karachi and G.B Government.
Name of Post No. Of Vacancies
Dy. Manager (Technical)(BPS-17) 03
For Regional Offices
Allocation of Quota – Domicile wise:
Qualification / Experience:
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical,
Industrial & Manufacturing and Mechatronics) or Equivalent with one Year PITAC Apprenticeship or three years post qualification experience in the relevant field
P.E.C Registration is Mandatory
Max Age Limit: 30 Years
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already employed in Government Organizations, may apply only through proper channel.
2. Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
3. The maximum age limit shall be relaxed as mentioned below under the Federal Government Rules:
Category of candidates & Age relaxation admissible
I. (a) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas for all posts under the Federal Government. Age relaxation admissible 3 years.
(b)Candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government. Age relaxation admissible 3 years.
II. Released or Retired Officers / personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. Age relaxation admissible 15 years or the number of Years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
III. Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation admissible 10 years, upto the age of 55 years.
IV. Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below. Age relaxation admissible 10 years.
V. Widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service. Age relaxation admissible 5 years.
4. Foreign Nationals or dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
5. Candidates must have obtained the Educational Certificates / Degrees from the recognized Institutions / Universities duly recognized by HEC and
Engineering degrees must be registered with PEC.
6. Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased according to available seats at the time of recruitment.
7. Dates of written tests (where applicable) and interviews will be intimated to eligible candidates only.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearance in test / interview.
9. Last date for submission of online application is 10th February 2015.
How to Apply:
10. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk
11. Please deposit test fee through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, or MCB (non – refundable)
12. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (in original) to Manager Operations, NTS, Plot No. 1- E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.