OFFICE OF THE PROJECT DIRECTOR,
SAFE BLOOD TRANSFUSION CENTRE,
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for appointment against the following vacant posts at Safe Blood Transfusion Centre, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar, processing qualification/experience as mentioned against each.
Name of Posts: Medical Officer (BPS-17)
Qualification: MBBS or equivalent recognized by PMDC
Experience: Preference will be given to experience in Hematology/Blood Bank(s).
1. Terms and Conditions:-
1. Cv’s along with attested photocopies of all certificates / Diploma / Degrees and CNIC etc. should be sent properly stapled with NTS application forms.
2. The candidates applied for S.No.4,5, 8,12&13 must be registered with KP
Medical Faculty and Nursing Board respectively.
3. In-Service employees must apply through proper channel.
4. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Policy.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
7. NO TA/DA will be allowed to the candidate appearing in test / interview.
. Appointment will be made up to the project life i.e 30.06.2015 (if not extended)
. Incomplete or late submitted applications shall not be entertained
NTS will charge Rs. 400/-for every application form the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the Fee on his/her own.
2 How to Apply:
I. Applications form and online deposit slips are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk
II. Applications must reach to NTS not later than the closing date.(Last Date For Application Submission : Wednesday, 25th February 2015)
III. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
IV. Please deposit your test fee of Rs. 400/- through the prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, and HBL & MCB.
V. Candidates are required to send their application on prescribed form along-with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
VI. Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell phones to the examination centers.
VII. Deposited amount is not refundable/ non transferable.
VIII. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
IX. Centre or category for test cannot be changed. Original CNIC and Roll No. slip will have to be produced at the time of test and interview.
X. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process without assigning any reason.
Safe Blood Transfusion Centre