UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES
Postal Address: Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani (Outfall) Road, Near District Courts, Lahore.
Tel # (Direct):042-99212868, PBX: 042- 99211449-50 & 99211374 (Ext: 133 / 131), Fax #:042-99211461,
1. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, on the prescribed form (for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 5 & 11 to 12) downloadable from University website (http://www.uvas.edu.pk/download/) and on plain paper for other posts, for making appointments on TTS / Regular / Temporary (likely to become permanent) / Contract basis in the University (i.e. Main Campus, Lahore, Ravi Campus, Pattoki, College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Jhang and in the Projects “Establishment of University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences at Bahawalpur” & “Enhancement of Research Facilities at University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences at Ravi Campus, Pattoki”).
2. Applications are required in quadruplicate for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor, triplicate for the posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and duplicate for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 05, 11 & 12 with attested copies of testimonials, certificates alongwith one recent attested passport size photograph. Bank draft / Pay order (nonrefundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore must be attached with application for different posts as under:
i. Rs. 500/= for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 6, 7, 13, 14 & 15
ii. Rs. 2000/= for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 5, 11 & 12
iii. Rs.3,000/= for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor & Lecturer on BPS
iv. Rs. 10,000/= for the posts of Professor on TTS
v. Rs. 8,000/= for the posts of Associate Professor on TTS
vi. Rs. 5,000/= for the posts of Assistant Professor on TTS
3. Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications, failing which such applications will be treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
4. All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
5. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant council.
7. Ph.D degree holder will not be considered for the posts of Lecturer.
8. All rules of TTS version 2.0 in letter & spirit are applicable.
9. Acceptance letters for research papers will be considered valid for “eligibility of the candidate(s)” having the DOI numbers or research papers appearing on internet.
10. The candidates applying under BPS/TTS/Contract are required to submit separate complete applications with Bank Draft / Pay Order for each application.
11. The University reserves the right:
a. not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
b. to adjust / transfer / post the selected candidate at any campus / centre of the University.
c. to short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor.
d. to increase or decrease the number of posts.
13. Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates (for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 01 to 05 & 11 to 12 will be informed separately).
14. Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years (for posts mentioned at Sr. No. 6 to 10 & 13 to 17).
15. Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto during 04-03-2015 during office hours.
Name of Posts:
One (01) Naib Qasid (at consolidated salary package of Rs. 10,000/- p.m.)
Pay Scale & Minimum Qualification / Requirement:
ii. Know cycle riding
Place/Project: ENHANCEMENT OF RESEARCH FACILITIES AT UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES AT RAVI CAMPUS, PATTOKI
(ALL POSTS ON CONTRACT BASIS INITIALLY FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR EXTENDABLE UPTO TERMINATION OF PROJECT)