PAKISTAN AERONAUTICAL COMPLEX, KAMRA
Applications are invited from the citizens of Pakistan for employment on regular / contract basis against the following post having requisite qualifications / experience and age limit as mentioned against each:-
Name & BPS of the Post : Asstt. Works Manager (Mechanical Engg) BPS-17 “Contract Post“
Qualification / Experience :
(a) BE/BS/Engg in Aerospace from PEC recognized institute / university
(b) 03 years experience in relevant Branch from
Govt / Semi Govt Organization Or Firm of Repute
(c) Test and Interview.
Quota / No. of Posts : Sindh-R=01
Vacancy against the Establishment : AMF (JF-17)
Age Limit : 30 years
Terms & Conditions :-
(1) The candidates should submit their application forms along with CVs & attested photo copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, CNIC, 02 photographs and Discharge books (in case of Ex-Serviceman) to the Deputy Director I&SC PACB Kamra Distt Attock within 15 days of publication (Published Date:15 February, 2015) of this advertisement.
(2) Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be considered.
(3) Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
(4) The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:-
(a) 05 years age relaxation in age limit will be given to all candidates as per Govt. policy.
(b) 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes. Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir & Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Govt of Pakistan.
(c) Relaxation of 03 years shall be admissible for candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural).
(d) 05 years age relaxation in case of widows, son/daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
(e) Age limit will be relaxed up to 15 years for Ex-Servicemen.
(f) Relaxation of 10 years for disable persons, 05 years for widow , son or daughter of deceased civil servant who dies during service. A candidate is entitle to age relaxation in one category only.
(g) In case of Govt servant who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applicants, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
(5) The Competent Authority has the discretion not to fill the any post or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
(6) Applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
(7) Applicant well versed with Chinese language (written and spoken) and qualified from Chinese Universities may also apply.
(8) No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
Visit : www.pac.org.pk for Advertisement & Application Form
(SYED ZUBAIR AHMED )
Deputy Director (I&SC)
PAC Board Kamra