KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LAHORE
Applications are invited from the residents of Punjab for appointment of following non-teaching posts at King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Name of Post : Assistant Purchase Officer (Contact Basis) BPS-14
Age Limit : 30
Qualification/ Experience : B.Com/ A.C.C.A/ S.A.S/ A.P.A or C.M.A/ C.A, partly qualified with knowledge of MS Office
1 Appointment will be made for the post, according to the KEMU non-teaching service rules and regulations.
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee)
3. Applicants are required to submit the application/ dossiers on the prescribed proforma for the post is available at the University web site i.e. www.kemu.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents, degree/certificates, annual/ terms examination cards, experience certificates, valid registration with PM&DC (only for MBBS applicant). CN1C, domicile and fresh passport size coloured photographs.
4. Application proforma for the post should be filled in typed form and submitted in the University Office (Room No. 01), KEMU along with a Bank Draft/ Bank Challan of Rs 1500/- in favour of Vice-Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
5. The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
6. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
7. Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed across the board. However, female candidates will be given 08 years relaxation as per government notification
8. Competent authority can further relax the age depending upon the experience and qualification.
9. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
10. Candidates applying against the reserved Quota should mention this in their application. Quota for disabled, minorities and females will be as per government notifications. Quota for retired/ serving KEMU employees’ sons/ daughters will be as per government notification
11. Both male /female candidates dorniciled in province of the Punjab apply.
12. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview
13. No TA & DA will be allowed.
14. Last date of submission of applications is 07-03-2015.
King Edward Medical University, Lahore.