LAHORE DIVISION CATTLE MARKET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company (LDCMMC) is a company incorporated under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 by the Government of Punjab with the mandate to standardize and modernize the cattle markets and trading business for improving the quality of cattle, cattle tracking and focus on exports to other countries. Furthermore, to eliminate extortion, distortion, corruption, and to minimize the role of middle man
LDCMMC seeks the services of highly qualified, experienced, motivated and dedicated professionals on market/based negotiable salaries for the following positions:
Position : GM Operations
I. Eligibility Criteria:
• Incumbent should hold DVM / M.Phil, in veterinary Sciences or with /MBA, MPA, MA / M.Sc, from any HEC recognized National or International Universities.
• 10 years of experience including minimum 3 years in relevant field and 3 years in administration
• Maximum Age limit is 45
II. Position Requirement:
• Manage multiple services across the organization and provide strategic direction and leadership to various departments of the company.
• Plan, direct coordinate & monitor the operations of the company.
• Formulate policies, manage daily operations and plan the use of materials and human resource management of large facilities providing services to the general public.
• Keep records of purchase and administrative services.
• Responsible for all contractual agreements from an operational perspective and ensure realistic and practical commitments.
• Review performance achievements and targets regularly with field staff.
Mode of Selection: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Compensation: Market Based and Negotiable.
Applications: Applications with complete CV. copies of qualification and passport size photograph be forwarded through mail or in person at below mentioned address, by 05-03-2015. After this date no application will be entertained.