Fatima Jinnah Women University
The Mall, Rawalpindi
Applications are invited from qualified professionals (preferably females) who are competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented, and committed to the cause of female higher education for the following contractual posts:
Name of Post : Deputy Director Sports (female only) (2 years contract) BPS-18
No. of posts : 01
Age Limit : 30-45
Qualification/ Experience :
(i) M.A. (minimum 2nd Division) in Physical Education with 5 years experience in organizing various sports at National/International level.
(ii) Preference will be given to those candidates who have organized sports in educational institutions of higher learning as well and have represented Pakistan in sports at National Level.
The application forms can also be downloaded from the university website www.fjwu.edu.pk and submitted to the Registrar Office along with a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
How to apply:
(1) Application form must accompany updated resume, and one set of the following attested documents:
(i) Degrees, Transcript, Marks Sheet, Certificates (ii) National ID Card; (iii) Two recent photographs; and (iv) experience certificates.
(2) Candidates working in government /semi-government /autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel; however advance copy may be submitted.
(3) No TA/ DA will be paid for interview.
(4) Incomplete application and /or application received after the due date will not be entertained.
(5) Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and the university management reserves the right to fill in, reduce or withdraw any post at anytime.
(6) NTS recruitment test will be held for BPS-17 only.
(7) 5% quota has been reserved for employment of minorities.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: Application on prescribed form complete in all respects should be submitted in the Registrar Office by March 02, 2015
For further information contact:
Fatima Jinnah Women University,
The Mall, Rawalpindi.
Tel. 051-9270050-57 Ext 112
E.mail: [email protected]