Government of the Punjab
Energy Department , Govt. of the Punjab invites applications from suitable and enthusiastic candidates domiciled in Punjab, to fill up the following temporary posts on contract basis for a period of one year to launch its Project Reconciliation of Government Electricity Billing by installing AMI meters (Pilot Project)” and for the Reconciliation Cell.
Name of the Post : Computer Operator BPS-12
No. of Posts : 01
Qualification : ICS or equivalent from a recognized Board
Experience : At least 3 year experience as computer operator from any renowned organization/company, Excellent command in MS Office package
Age Limit in Years (Min. – Max) : 20 – 30
1) Application should be submitted on prescribed form to be downloaded from www.energy.punjab.gov.pk or can
be directly collected from the office of undersigned.
2) Applications will be submitted to Director Technical (Reconciliation) Energy Department, 32-C Jail Road, Lahore.
3) The complete CV, attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with the application form.
Incomplete applications will not be entertained/considered.
4) Candidates already working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
5) Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
6) These appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year (Extendable on satisfactory
7) Females are encouraged to apply.
8) The department offers a women friendly environment.
9) 15% quota for females.
10) 5+3 years upper age relaxation for females.
11) She males are encouraged to apply as per merit.
12) The last date for submission of applications is 06.03.2015 upto 04:00 PM.
13) The competent authority reserves the right to reduce the number of posts.
14) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for interview/test.
Additional Chief Secretary Energy
Energy Department, Government of the Punjab
8th Floor, EFU Building, Jail Road, Lahore