GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
DISTRICT OFFICER SOCIAL WELFARE, SPECIAL
EDUCATION & WOMEN EMPOWERMENT MARDAN.
Suitable candidates having domicile of Mardan District for recruitment on fixed pay in the ADP Scheme “Rehabilitation Centre for Drug Addicts” under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Governments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa may appear directly for test/interview on the date mentioned in column-8 in the Camp office of District Officer Social Welfare Department at Special Education Complex, Sector-M Phase-II Sheikh Maltoon Town, Mardan.
Name of Post : Computer Operator (Male/Female) BPS-12
Number of Posts : 01
Rate of fixed pay : Rs:15,000/- PM
Age : 18-30
Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University OR At least second class Intermediate Certificate with Statistics, Economic; Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science as one of the subjects; and One year diploma or equivalent qualification in Computer or Information Technology recognized by Board of Technical Education
Date and time of interview : 30-03-2015 at 09:00 AM
Terms & Conditions:-
(1) The candidate should bring attested photocopies of all documents along with applications for the post in addition to original documents, CNIC etc.
(2) The recruitment will be made as per project policy.
(3) For the post at S. No. 7 candidates belonging to minorities will be entertained.
(4) Candidates having domicile of Mardan will be entertained only
(5) No TA/DA is allowed.
(6) Advance application will not be entertained.
SYED ABDUL MUEED SHAH
Social Welfare Department,
INF (P)1027 www. khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk