Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Jobs 2018: PAC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 134+ Posts (BPS 3-18) in Multiple Categories (see list of vacancies below). Required qualification from a recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 2nd December 2018.
|Name of the Organization: Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)|
|Total No. of Vacancies: 134|
|Qualifications & Age Limit: Please see job notification below for relevant experience, qualification & age limit information.|
|Job Location: Kamra / Islamabad|
|Last Date To Apply: 2nd December 2018|
1. The candidates should apply online within 15 days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:-
05 years age relaxation announced by the Government of Pakistan.
03 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
03 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for the posts in the BPS-15 & below under the federal Government rules.
In case of Government servants of who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
In the case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years.
By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 & below.
05 years age relaxation in case of widows, son/daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
3. Incomplete applications will not be entertained / considered.
4. Experience means post qualification experience gained in a regular full time paid job after attaining the prescribed qualification.
5. JCOs / Airmen who retired before completion of 25 years service after 01 January, 2007 will not be eligible for employment.
6. Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
7. The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
Last Date To Apply: 2nd December 2018