Join Pakistan Army 2019: Pakistan Army is inviting applications from Pakistani Nationals for to join the Army as Regular Commission through 31st Technical Cadet Course (Entry September 2019). Required qualification, physical standards and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 22nd March 2019.
|Name of the Organization: Pakistan Army|
|Course Name: 31st Technical Cadet Course|
|Commission Type: Regular Commission (Permanent)|
|Gender & Nationality: Male Pakistan Citizens|
|Qualifications: F.SC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Studies “O” Levels & “A” Levels.|
|Age Limit: 17 to 21 Years|
|Physical Standards: Height = 5’x 4″ (162.5 cm)|
|Last Date To Apply: 22nd March 2019|
– Online or Offline registration.
– Written and intelligence tests.
– Physical tests at AS & RC (1.6 KM Running in 8.2 Minutes, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 Minutes -and Ditch Crossing 7.4″ x 7.4″ and a depth of 4 feet).
– Preliminary Medical tests at selection centers.
– ISSB Tests and Interviews.
– Final selection by GHQ on the overall performance of the candidates (On-Merit basis).
– On selection, each candidate has to undergo academic training in Civil Engineering/Electrical (Telecommunication Engineering)/Computer – Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
– One-year military training at PMA Kakul, on completing Bachelor’s of Engineering (BE) degree.
Last Date To Apply: 22nd March 2019