PSO Internship 2019: Pakistan State Oil (PSO) has announced its LEAP Internship / Training Program for the year 2019 with a six weeks spectacular learning opportunity. It is a lifetime opportunity where you get a chance to learn from the pioneers of the industry and experience a culture that encourages you to be passionate, agile and a go getter. Students must apply through their local / foreign University to be considered (See terms below). See all qualification requirement to apply to this internship. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 8th April 2019.
|Name of the Organization: Pakistan State Oil (PSO)|
|Total No. of Vacancies: Multiple|
|Qualifications: Students who are currently enrolled in 6, 7 and 8 semester / in 3rd year in the following disciplines: BBA, BS (Economics, Accounting & Finance, Social Sciences, Chemistry, IT & Computer Sciences, Media Sciences, Management Sciences, Liberal Arts), Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics), LLB|
|Job Location: Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply: 8th April 2019|
– Applications from individual students of local universities will not be entertained.
– Local students should be screened against defined criteria by their respective university placement office.
– Incomplete applications / registration will not be considered.
– Use of any means to influence the internship process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
– Candidates after successful completion of internship will be provided with fixed stipend.
– No TA/DA, boarding and lodging shall be admissible at any stage of internship.
– It will be the responsibility of the Local University to ensure that the data / information provided is true / accurate.
Students must apply through their local / foreign University to be considered.
Local Universities will be required to submit the name and contact (cell # & email) of their focal person on [email protected] by April 02, 2019. PSO shall provide a username and password to the focal person for registration of their eligible students, after proper scrutiny at university’s end. Registrations should be completed by the deadline given below.
Last Date To Apply: 8th April 2019