Allied Bank Ltd (ABL) Jobs 2020 for 100+ Management Trainee Officers / MTO Vacancies to be filled immediately across all major cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi & Other Cities. Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are as following. Eligible candidates who fulfill are requirements (mentioned below) can apply online on Allied Bank Career portal www.abl.com on or before the due date of 16th February 2020. Incomplete and late submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview and the selection process. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
|Name of Organization:||Allied Bank Ltd (ABL)|
|Last Date To Apply:||16th February 2020|
|Management Trainee Officers / MTO (100+ Posts)||MBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.|
– Only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their degree (as per above mentioned qualification) and have in-hand their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
– Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted;
– It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
– These positions are primarily for branch banking. However, at a later stage, Allied Bank reserves the right to transfer any employee to any other function, Group or location, at its sole discretion.
– Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered;
– Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication;
– Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
– Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
|Allied Bank (ABL)||Allied Bank Jobs|