NADRA Jobs 2021: The National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Deputy Assistant Directors, Junior Executives, Drivers and Security Guards at Karachi regional head office. Required qualification from a recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirement are as following. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Starting on 14th December, 2021, eligible candidates can apply through walk-in tests and interviews at regional offices until 16th December, 2021.
National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA)
|Name of Organization:||NADRA|
|Job Location:||Karachi, Tharparkar, Mirpurkhas, UmerKot, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Badin / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||16th December 2021|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Deputy Assistant Director (Multiple)||Masters Degree / Bachelors Degree in Management / IT|
|Supervisors (Multiple)||Masters Degree / Bachelors Degree|
|Junior Executives (Multiple)||Intermediate or equivalent|
|Security Guards (Multiple)||Middle / Matric|
|Drivers (Multiple)||Middle / Matric|
Upto 32/35 and 38 years respectively
Please see notification for details
Important before walk-in test:
– Interested candidates must bring their original educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience certificates along with copies of their documents.
– 5 years relaxation in age will be granted as per NADRA/govt rules.
– Preference will be given to candidate of respective districts but any one with required eligibility can apply
– Mobile phones are not allowed during Test/Interview
– Candidates can appear for Test/interview against one position only.
Candidates will be selected based on Test / Interview.
Application form, details & registration:
|Notification||Download Notification (Karachi) | Tharparkar, Mirpurkhas, UmerKot, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Badin|
|Government Jobs||All Govt Jobs|