- We will never sell your personal information, or use it for any other purpose other than logging in/out, demographics for our knowledge, and any voluntary feature of the site.
Jobs.com.pk Mobile App
The camera (use of android.permission.CAMERA) is used if the user wants:
– Download/Upload photo or save images of Jobs advertisements
– Update the profile picture (if applicable in future updates)
– Scan QR Codes (no picture is taken in this case, and no data is sent over the network) – This feature is currently disabled for all Jobs.com.pk mobile app users and maybe available for future use.
In these case, the data is sent to servers via HTTPS protocol, after validation of the user.
All the personal information we collect is noted on your profile page. That includes your name, email, date of birth and biographic information. The personal information that you provide is used for Registration purpose. In order for you to participate in Jobs.com.pk communities or submit content or post your comments you must complete a registration form. As part of registration form, we require your email address.
- Profile Information
Jobs.com.pk allows other users to browse your full name, instant messaging URL, and other details within your member profile should you provide this optional information. Jobs.com.pk allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
- What about Cookies?
Third party advertisements
Third party advertisements are displayed on the website under a contract with online ad serving platforms under the terms and conditions governed by them, however we will block all such advertisements and advertisers that have any visual or textual content which is not appropriate according to our Pakistani culture and values. We also constantly monitor our websites for the advertisements and take immediate action for blocking them in case any such appears on the website.
The users of this website may also consider the following:
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to the website users based on the their visit to this website and/or other websites on the internet.
- Users may “opt out” / withdraw from using DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager. Alternatively, users may opt out by visiting aboutads.info