NEECA Pakistan Jobs 2022: The National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA) is inviting Assistant Directors, Directors, Accounts/Finance, Admin, HR, IT, Legal, Engineering and Other Professionals in Islamabad. Required qualification from a recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must apply online at IBA.edu.pk portal for NEECA vacancies before the due date of 15th December, 2021. Interested candidates must have completed graduation and post graduation for all vacancies announced at NEECA.
Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA) Jobs Today
|Name of Organization:||National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA)|
|Job Location:||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||15th December 2021|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
- Directors (Multiple Departments)
- Assistant Directors (Multiple Departments)
For complete instructions, please see the job notification given above.
Education / Qualification Required:
Interested candidates must have graduation and post graduation completed in order to be eligible to apply to NEECA vacancies for Directors and Assistant Directors.
Please see notification for details of each post requirement
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
- Applicants with foreign academic qualification must furnish HEC qualification Equivalence certificate.
- In case of any false/ forged information provided in the application, NEECA reserves the right to disqualify a candidate at any stage, and the costs incurred will be recovered from the applicant.
- NEECA possesses the right to abandon the hiring process at any stage and to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- NEECA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidate should apply only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- NEECA offers market competitive salary along with fringe benefits
- All these jobs are subject to one year probation
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The decision of competent authority could not be challenged in any court of law.
- The selection Board reserves the right to reject any or all application without any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/group discussion.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates are required to submit applications ONLINE only. Submission in hard copy will not be entertained.
- Aptitude / Written Test will be conducted by IBA Karachi at their specified locations in the province i.e., Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi. Eligible Candidates will be required to deposit screening test fee of Rs.2,000/- through fee voucher in the account of IBA Karachi in any branch of Meezan Bank Limited. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria stated above are required to fill the application form and generate the fee voucher through IBA Portal. Screening Test Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable in any case. Please make sure to fill the application form correctly and carefully to avoid possible rejection.
- Please bring the slip (Testing Department Copy) of the paid voucher at the time of written test.
- The testing fee of Rs. 2000 will be charged from the Candidates on IBA Portal.
- Please note that a candidate can apply for multiple positions within the same department and a separate processing fee of Rs. 2000/- against each position will be charged and submitted.
- Online Payment Procedure for the payment of Processing Fee (in case the payment is not acceptable through voucher by the bank)
- The last date for submitting the application is 15 days after the advertisement (Monday, 13th December, 2021).
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- Test slips will be emailed after 15 days of the form submission deadline after completion of the shortlisting process.
- Consult NEECA Website: neeca.gov.pk for test pattern/format
- No TA/DA or any other allowance is admissible. If selected, any related travel expense will be borne by the applicant.
- All Documents will be required at the time of the group discussion and interview.
- A candidate working in any Government / Semi Govt. Department or Statutory Corporation shall provide an NOC, from respective employer at the time of interview.
- ALL COVID-19 RELATED SOPs WILL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- If you encounter any difficulties, please contact us at [email protected]
- Picture should be with blue background.