The Pakistan Air Force has announced latest notification for Pakistani eligible candidates to join PAF as Commission Officer through PSC, SSC and SPSSC in August 2022. Required qualification for these is Intermediate, FA / FSc, A-Level, Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree in relevant subject from recognized institution. Eligible candidates must submit application online on or before the due date of 12th August 2022 through join PAF website. Read complete ad online to know how to apply to latest Pakistan Air Force job opportunities along with other eligibility criteria.
Join Pakistan Air Force 2022 as Commission Officer through PSC, SSC and SPSSC
|Name of Organization:||Pakistan Air Force (PAF)|
|Vacancy Title||Commission Officer through PSC, SSC and SPSSC|
|Education||Intermediate, FA / FSc, A-Level, Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree in relevant subject|
|Job Location:||All Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||12th August, 2022|
Name of Branches under Permanent Commission (PC)
- 154 General Duty Pilot (GDP)
- 100 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 110 Air Defence Course
- 12 Logistics Course
- 29 Admin & Special Duties Course
Name of Branches under Short Service Commission (SSC / SPSSC)
- 154 General Duty Pilot (GD) P SSC Female
- Air Defence (130 CSC SSC)
- Admin & Special Duties Course (130 CSC SSC)
- Accounts Branch (130 CSC SSC)
- Information Technology IT (130 CSC SSC)
- MET Branch (130 CSC SSC)
- Education Branch (130 CSC SSC)
- Engineering Branch (130 CSC SSC)
- Logistics Branch
For complete instructions, please see the job notification given above.
- Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria must register online through official link at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test will be followed by Academic Test in multiple subjects through e-Testing for English, Physics, Maths and relevant subjects.
- Initial Medical Examination and interview at I&S Centre
- Only short listed candidates would be detailed for ISSB
- Test / Interview by ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Malir / Quetta
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore
- Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) of GD (P) candidates only
- Interview AHQ special selection board for CSC candidates only
- Final selection by Air Headquarters in order of merit.