Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through 35th Technical Cadet Course: Pakistan Army is inviting applications from Pakistani Nationals who have completed Intermediate / FSc (Pre-Engineering & Computer Science) to join the Army as Regular Commission through 35th Technical Cadet Course (Entry September 2023). Pak Army Regular Commissioned Officers will be posted at Corps of Engineering, Corps of Signals or Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. Required qualification, physical standards and age limit requirement are as following.
Starting from February 20, 2023, eligible candidates must apply online on joinpakarmy.gov.pk portal on or before the closing date of 21st March 2023. Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer – Apply Online:
|Name of Organization:||Pakistan Army|
|Course Name:||35th Technical Cadet Course|
|Commission Type:||Regular Commission (Permanent)|
|Qualifications:||F.SC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Studies “O” Levels & “A” Levels.|
|Gender & Nationality:||Male Pakistan Citizens|
|Age Limit:||17 to 21 Years|
|Job Location:||Rawalpindi / All Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||21st March 2023|
- Online or Offline registration.
- Written and intelligence tests.
- Physical tests at AS & RC (1.6 KM Running in 8.2 Minutes, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 Minutes -and Ditch Crossing 7.4″ x 7.4″ and a depth of 4 feet).
- Preliminary Medical tests at selection centers.
- ISSB Tests and Interviews.
- Final selection by GHQ on the overall performance of the candidates (On-Merit basis).
- On selection, each candidate has to undergo academic training in Civil Engineering/Electrical (Telecommunication Engineering)/Computer – Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
- One-year military training at PMA Kakul, on completing Bachelor’s of Engineering (BE) degree.